You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Ministry of Community Affairs, Gender and Housing (5th Floor Government Administration Building, 133 Elgin Avenue, George Town)
- By telephone (345 244-2424)
- In writing to:
- Ministry of Community Affairs, Gender and Housing
- P.O. Box 109
- Grand Cayman KY1-9000
- CAYMAN ISLANDS
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Ministry you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Ministry of Community Affairs, Gender and Housing's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Ministry of Community Affairs, Gender and Housing may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2012-01-02